Protein Source Options
We previously offered 5 different protein options for Raw Power Superfood Mix on this site. Now, we’re only offering the one that we believe is the best option, however, the others are still available by special order. Simply give us a call.
The reason that we previously offered the different protein options is because there are various unique features associated with different proteins. Additionally, protein is the most likely component for a person to develop a sensitivity or allergy to. Our Protein Booster has pretty well solved the issue with some proteins having special, more beneficial properties than others. Now, by adding Protein Booster to one’s protein powder or superfood mix the overall protein quality and benefits are upgraded to that of the best protein sources. Additionally, we feel that the Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein that we now focus on is among the very best proteins on the planet AND it’s sustainable & green.
SuperFood Mix Product Summary Highlights:
- High Protein
- High Fiber
- High in Healthy Fats: Essential Fats and Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Gluten-Free & Grain-Free
- Low-Sugar with only very low glycemic index sweeteners:
- Contains over 20 separate, “superfood” ingredients.
Raw Power SuperFood Mix Contains:
- NO HFCS (high fructose corn syrup)
- NO Fast Sugars that cause a spike in blood sugar levels
- NO Gluten, Wheat, or Grains
- NO Artificial Sweeteners
- NO Sucralose
- NO Artificial Anything
- NO Preservatives
Summary with a bit more detail:
- High Protein: Each serving contains 15 grams (for comparison sake, two eggs contain 12 grams). This helps to provide both essential protein to maintain and rebuild your body as well as satisfy hunger & cravings.
- High Fiber: Each serving contains 8 grams, the same amount as in 1 cup of oatmeal. This helps to provide both essential roughage for healthy digestion and fill you up and make you feel satisfied.
- High in Healthy Fats: more than is in two tablespoons of flax seed.
- The Healthy Fats consist of both: Essential Fatty Acids & Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- The EFAs are in the ideal ratio range of Omega 3 to Omega 6 EFAs.
- The MCTs come from coconut: they are unique among the fat family in how they are absorbed and burned by the body for energy rather than being stored as fat.
- Gluten-Free: Many more people are becoming aware of sensitivity to gluten (a protein known to cause irritation to the digestive tract in many people).
- Low-Sugar with only very low glycemic index sweeteners: High amounts of refined sugars added to most foods is one of the biggest contributing factors to obesity, diabetes, inflammation and a whole host of health problems. Our product contains very little sugar, only what is in the dried fruit (and the chocolate or peanut butter chips in those versions).
- Over 20 separate, “superfood” ingredients go into our product.
The Oxford English Dictionary includes citations for “superfoods” in the general sense of “a food considered especially nutritious or otherwise beneficial to health and well-being,” dating from 1915 and 1949, as well as more recent examples. View the most popular superfoods list here.
SuperFood Mix offers Five Size options to suit your individual needs.